Jan 29, 2011

Fur Capes and Coats

I love Fur!! I know animal rights organizations will disagree, but I can't help myself to love that glamorous look it gives you and that warmth it makes you feel.
I've collected some of the best fur photos as a quick review to pay a tribute to this amazing piece of style!!


Fur Collars...

































Fur coats...
















































Fur for men?!!!







Fur hatss...

























Fur for kids??!!











































Fur gloves...




And much much more...
Finally keep in mind that mother nature is in our care so wear faux fur and Smile ;)

Peace & Love
Steffie xox


1 comment:

  1. Nice articles! MadisonAveMall.com is a source for women's and men's fur coats in a variety of styles and sizes. Visit us for more about our collection of mink coats, stoles, fur hats and more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...